TOYO DENKA KOGYO Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "this Company") considers the proper handling of the personal information of our customers as an important duty. This Company will comply with laws/ordinances relating to the protection of personal information. Together with this, we will take action with the following stance in regards to the handling of personal information.
- Purpose of Using Personal Information
- If you provide us with personal information, we will use that information only for the purpose we have specified in advance when you provide that information. We will not use your personal information without permission except for these valid purposes.
- Provision to Third Parties
- We will not provide the personal information you have provided us to third parties other than subsidiaries, business subcontractors and partners of this Company or successors of the related work of this Company or a subsidiary of this Company.
- Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- If you would like us to disclose, correct or delete the personal information you have provided us, we will respond promptly within a reasonable scope. Please contact the help desk of this Company below.
- Safety Measures
- We will diligently work to manage and administer your personal information safely. We will strive to prevent dangers such as the unauthorized access of your personal information from outside and prevent dangers and the loss, alteration and leakage of your personal information.